Jason Hope is a world’s leading entrepreneur, active philanthropist, and futurist. He lives in Scottsdale, Arizona and has an unending passion for technology and making a real difference in the community.
He has an admirable record of accomplishment in the world of academics. Hope is a proud alumnus of Arizona State University and ASU’s W.P. Carey School of Business, holding an undergrad in finance and an MBA respectively. Apart from business and charity initiatives, Hope has a steadfast interest in politics. He always tries to establish the impact of politics on businesses as well as the state of Arizona.
Jason Hope’s insights on the Internet of Things (IOT)
Today, the Internet of Things is one of the hottest debates. Analysts across the globe solidly agree that IoT will reshape the future of humankind. Jason Hope has shared his predictions concerning the future of IoT.
• IoT will be unique and complex: Hope believes that the Internet of Things will become unique due to the consistent launch of innovative devices.
• Move value is yet to come: According to Hope, the current IoT is just setting a platform for better things to come. He predicts that the real value of IoT beyond games, fitness trackers, and smartphone will be realized within the next five years.
• Marketing strategies and platforms will change: Cisco advises developers to start coming up with unique strategies for sharing their products, rather than focusing all their energies and efforts towards development.
• Taking driving to an entirely new level: Jason Hope expects the Internet of Things to change how people drive. Connected technology in cars will lessen the temptation to pick up the phone while driving. IOT will minimize distracted driving, enhance the driving experience, and may offer new alternatives to vehicle ownership such as vehicle sharing in the main cities.
• The IOT will become a common thing: Hope argues that in the next five years, the IoT will be a normal thing. People will not spend many hours thinking or debating about it.
Jason Hope enjoys giving back and transforming lives through his donations. He is an active supporter of SENS Foundation, which engages in life-extension research. SENS aims at creating a better and longer life. SENS adopts a unique approach to life-extension research. It specializes in finding treatment for conditions and illnesses that compromise the functioning of the body and speeds up the aging process. SENS aims at developing preventive medications for lung, heart, and Alzheimer’s disease.